Given that their resurgence in attractiveness over the past four many years or so, backpacks have become significantly less of a development and even more of the wardrobe staple. Handbag enthusiasts, and in some cases the ones that experienced Earlier sworn off backpacks, now depend The form as An important silhouette to possess in a single’s arsenal. They’re not just functional, but they can also be insanely stylish, and It’s not at all surprising that there are countless options from just about each designer.
The Multipocket backpack delivers multiple seems and features in this Variation created by Virgil Abloh as Element of his “Patchwork” theme for Tumble-Winter season 2020-21. The zipped key compartment, massive sufficient to hold a laptop computer, is complemented by two exterior pockets adorned with Louis Vuitton’s legendary Monogram and Epi patterns. A simple bag that exudes large-trend design.
(length x Height x Width)
- Monogram Eclipse coated canvas and cowhide leather
- Cowhide-leather and textile trim
- Textile lining
- Silver-color, aged gold and white hardware
- Signature Louis Vuitton tag
- Leather top handle for hand carry
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Zipped main compartment with two leather pulls
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Inside flat pocket
- Name tag
- This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
Now, Louis Vuitton has reinterpreted this legendary silhouette in Monogram Empreinte embossed leather-based, providing this bag an unbelievably sleek and stylish update.